TTD Digital Solution
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) is soon to unveil a 3D Virtual Gallery/Museum of the world’s richest God, Shri Balaji. All the lord’s ornaments are virtually put into display to create a visually fulfilling divine experience.
- More than 1200 ornaments are photographed and processed using AR/VR technologies to create an almost real and believable experience in the virtual way.
- Museum has access to kiosks which displays 3D image along with information related to the ornaments by just the touch of a screen.
- Information like the period during which each item was presented to the Lord, kind of precious stones and diamonds adorning every accessory, etc is made available for pilgrims to create a complete immersion experience.
- Our challenge was to create a sustainable, innovative and competitive differentiation by offering a highly engaging, eye-catching and virtually powerful digital 3D viewing experience. Our aim was to focus on the mobility and augmented reality practice in 3D imaging technology.
- Equipped with visual AI, data shoppers and product discovery tools we offer human-level understanding and showcase the right inventory in the most personalized and inspirational way.
Effective virtual experience
Productivity enhancing technology
1200 ornaments were put to display
Research to user testing – 100% coverage
Accomplished much more than simply displaying the inventory
An inspiring product discovery process